Saturday 5 January 2013

Two Weeks Worth of Nails

So, it has been a couple of weeks since the last blog post, and that is why I am going to be showing you a few different nail looks.

The first nail look that I completed was a mix and match set consisting of:
  • V tipped nail with leopard print
  • Sandy gold nail with a single gold stud
  • Crocodile print nail
  • Glitter fade nail
  • Swarovski crystal packed nail
This is the final product:



The second nail design I completed was a glitter fade set with a red and white Christmas theme. I used Models Own 'Snowflakes' - a white and gold glitter flake nail varnish - on the tips of my nails to look like ice. This is a quick and easy nail look to do, similar to the Diamond Winter Manicure.

This is the final product: It reminds me also of Lindt chocolate wrappers



During December, I have bought a few new glitter nail varnishes and decided to swatch them on a practice wheel for you to see. 

From left to right: Models Own Snowflakes, Models Own Dancing Queen, Models Own Ibiza Mix, Orly Rockets Red Glare, Orly Be Brave, Orly Sunglasses at Night. Full reviews will be covered on this blog shortly.


The final look I created is probably my favourite. This look consists of Barry M's Black, and Orly's Rockets Red Glare.

This is the final product:





I hope these designs have given you some inspiration :)

Until next time!

x


No comments:

Post a Comment