Wednesday 28 November 2012

Today's Nails (+ the start of requests)

I have chosen to do an extra post in addition to Monday's 'Read All About It' Newspaper Manicure, simply to show you another design I have done - a variation of the 'Diamond Winter Manicure'.

This design was created using the following:
  • China Glaze's First and Last
  • OPI's Every Month is Oktoberfest
  • Revlon's Sparkling
  • Swarovski AB Crystals
  • Circular Holographic Nail Decorations
  • A Sponge

Here is the final result:







Also, I have another idea to propose to you all.

On Saturday, I am going to Austria for a week (yay!), and if by the time I come back, I have had a further 50 views, for the first nail art request that gets sent to me, either via my Facebook account: Miriam Elizabeth Trusiana, or my email address: miriambotte@hotmail.co.uk, I will create a tutorial for that request on the 10th December.

Get sending!

x

No comments:

Post a Comment