Wednesday 7 November 2012

The Beginning

First and foremost, I must say welcome to 'alittlenailobsession'. If you have found yourself here, I assume it is for one of the following reasons: 1) You are interested in nails and everything concerning them, or 2) You are simply curious. Both are fine with me.

It has taken me a fairly long time to decide to put my time and energy into creating this blog, however now that the ball is rolling, I am very excited to get started.

Let me give you a quick introduction into what this particular blog will feature:


  • Nail Tutorials: Simply eluding to step by step guides on how to achieve certain nail art looks, complete with instructions and pictures
  • Reviews of nail products I purchase: With certain categories included such as pricing and recommendations

Let's see where this takes us, enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment