Monday 25 March 2013

Easter Chocolate Themed Nails

This week, I have decided to show you all my Easter themed manicure. It is similar to the Summer Swirl Manicure from last week but with different colours and Swarovski placement.

The products I used for this manicure are the following:
  • Orly Bonder Basecoat
  • The Edge's White
  • Collection 2000's Candy Floss
  • 17's Tiger's Eye
  • Barry M's Black
  • Essie's Mademoiselle
  • The Edge's Top Coat
  • Swarovski AB Crystals (Medium)
  • Tweezers
  • Nail Glue
  • Nail Varnish Remover
  • Cotton Bud
  • Fine Paint Brush 

I used a marbling technique whereby I put droplets of colour on a wet base of Essie's Mademoiselle and then used a fine paint brush to swirl the colours together.

This is the final design:






Until next time :)

x

No comments:

Post a Comment